No. 120 Squadron RAF
The introduction into RAF service of the American-built B-24 was in charge of a small detachment of No 120 Squadron in Iceland and, by this.
No. 120 Squadron was the first squadron in Coastal Command to receive the Very Long Range Liberator, the aircraft that closed the Atlantic Gap and played a major part in the defeat of the U-boats. No. 120 Squadron remained the only Liberator squadron in Coastal Command for much of.
120 Squadron RAF. 120 Squadron was reformed on June 2, 1941 at Nutts Corner. Throughout Word War II it served with Coastal Command flying Consolidated. 1944 pakistan-karachi.info Training Film "Photography Fights"